Conditions of Creative Competition
- The competition is open to children 5 years old and older.
- If you are interested in the competition candidates under 18 years must have the approval of at least one parent (or guardian) and may take the next steps only with the consent of their legal representatives.
- To participate in the competition you must be registered in the Brili Club and fill out a registration form with factual information.
- All participants in the competition participate only for him or her self and may not enter the contest under another name. Violation of this condition may result in a candidate being excluded from the competition.
- Competition for the ” Inspired by You” Briliantina winning ring project is divided into two categories. The UNO category is for children 5 to 9 years. The EXCELENT category is for children 10 years old and older. The upper age limit is open.
- Anyone can design their own ring, sketch, sketches, etc. and send it via logging into the Brili Club.
- The competition will include only original designs by their authors. Any copied work or suggestions infringing on previous copyrights will not be included in the competition.
- Information about the start and close of the contest are always available on the website www.briliantina.com.
- From the proposals sent to the Commission for each category, 10 proposals (5 from each category) will be selected and placed on the site. Account will be taken to the processing drawings, manufacturability, safety and production possibility. Only those ring proposals meeting the listed criteria will be posted and published on the site.
- Subsequently a public vote will be held on www.briliantina.com for to the published proposals. For example, visitors will be able to vote 1x per day.
- The winner is the design with the most votes. The winner will be contacted by the organizer and will be given an author’s agreement. In the event that the winner does not respect the terms of the royalty contracts or fails to communicate (at least 5 working days from dispatch) the second-place winner assumes first place. The same procedure shall be followed even if the second ranked disagrees with the idea of a contract or in the event of non-contact. These steps will be taken until there are three signed copyright agreements.
- The manufacture of the ring designed by the winner is obliged within 24 months after signing the winning ring contract issue together with an appointed author’s description. Design options will be tailored for production (manufacturability, safety, price, etc) and no longer with the author consulted. After the competition, the manufacturer announces the start of the next contest.
The authors of the ring designs that are placed in First through Third Place will receive the following prizes:
- 1st Place: a financial reward of 2 500, – CZK (Two Thousand Five Hundred Czech Crowns) + a collection of rings from the category in which the author competed.
- 2nd Place: a collection of Excelent and UNO rings.
- 3rd Place: a collection of rings from the category in which the author competed.
- Participants declare that they agree with the inclusion of their data in the promotional database, as well as their processing. The Promoter collects and processes data provided by all parties in competition in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular Law No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as applicable amendments, for the purpose of organizing the competition, services and marketing purposes. The Promoter will safeguard the personal data itself as well as data information materials, photographic and video material process without the assistance of third parties, and your personal information will not be passed on to third parties. The entrant agrees that the Promoter will be granted for 3 years acquisition and processing of personal data for the above-mentioned purposes. The entrant agrees to the publication of names and surnames on the organizer’s website and drawn up and used in print, film, and other promotional materials in the range the participant’s name in conjunction with a photo or video record in the place of residence of the participant. In the event that the processing of the contestant’s personal data will be violate obligations under the law, particularly Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as applicable amendments, the participant is entitled to seek a remedy using methods defined in § 21 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. The participant is entitled to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. The participant has a right to information about the personal data processed by the organizer under the conditions stipulated by Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as well as applicable amendments.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the competition or change the rules at any time.
- The organizer reserves the right to make the final decision on all possible disputes arising from this competition.
- The organizer reserves the right at any time in the future to provide additional data and non-disclosure reserves if required, the right to cancel the current registration and / or disable access to the sites / services that require registration, and if necessary registration of certain information.
- Registration is free of charge.
- Visitors to the site www.briliantina.com undertakes to visit the site to observe the “visiting rules”, both general and specific to certain parts or pages, and any violation may result in cancellation of registration.